Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. Raphael, The Archangel- my divine healing buddy




Through out this blog and my other blogs I talk about Raphael or my divine helpers. Raphael came to me in his incredible humorous persona many years ago. His healing energy is of God and he has an army of incredible healers that can be called on for healing at any and every level. The above painting is a beautiful example of the emerald green healing energy that radiates from this archangel. The other picture I chose was to give you the vision of Raphael and his 'bigness' as depicted with Tobias in the Book of Tobit. Raphael can sometimes be shown with a fish.....which also comes from the Book of Tobit in regard to how he showed Tobias how to use all the parts of the fish for healing and medicinal purposes. Every time I take my Omega 3 I know Raphael is blessing me and my heart! Raphael...He whom heals....or God Heals.

You can call on Raphael to help you find the perfect doctor. He helped me find Dr. Yi Po Wu.....whom has been an awesome healing force in my life. I have asked Raphael to work through my cardiologist and just bring him some humor! We will see.....!

Angel Blessings~
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment