Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling my heart and feeling the healing and feeling the love!!


It is so important to STOP and just feel the feeling of love, of life, of all that is!
Sometimes when we get caught in the raging river of life and we feel like we can not hold onto the edge any longer and we are being washed away and we are drowning.......this is when it is time to just let go and let the river carry you to your destination. Stop wearing yourself out by fighting against the flow of the river. I am going through this right now. My mind tells me to fight against the flow....my heart tell me to just let go and go along for the ride. When I let me self go with the flow and I do not resist, even when things are not going to so called 'plan' I am able to remain focused on the moment and trust that all is well. My heart feels so much better and I am able to be of greater service to others. While it is not always easy...it is necessary! A healed heart is a happy heart! A happy heart is a healed heart! My heart is healing and I am feeling very happy...right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment