Friday, March 27, 2009

My Grateful Heart~


I am a very grateful individual. While I can go through my check list of life...I can certainly find things to whine about. I can also move into a feeling of negativity. But here is the gig..........when I do these things and I feel my energy dropping I move myself into the space of 'Gratitude'...it takes practice, believe me. But once you get in the habit, it is a wonderful state of being.

Today I woke up in gratitude that my heart is beating and the birds are singing out side of my window. I am grateful for drinking my coffee out of the cool Wizard of Oz mug that was gifted to me by sistah Carole. I am forever in gratitude for all of my beautiful friends and my supportive family. Being in gratitude is soooo healthy for my heart!! Life is good!!

Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.
~Alfred Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment