Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Heart Centre~ Anahata 4th Chakra-12 petal lotus





When I had my MI.....I was confused. I always felt that my heart chakra was the most balanced part of my being. In my chakra meditations I always spent more time on my lower chakras because they were the ones that always seemed to be unbalanced and as I sometimes will refer to them as...'off the hook' or 'out of control'.
After my cardiac event I started to think maybe I was neglecting anahata and so now I pay much better attention to my 'heart jewel'. I refer to this chakra as Anahata, (a-na-ha-ta) because I love the way this sound rolls off of my tongue and it is very healing for me. I say it softly and place my hands on my heart (center)when I say it. It is beautiful. The chakras are our sacred centers that are divinely placed through out our entire body (temple) and there are seven (or 8) primary chakras that are often referred to in yoga and other spiritual practices. I also pay close attention to my ear chakras, hand chakras (part of our senses hearing/listening and feeling) as well. My ear chakras are very sacred...as they keep me tuned in to a higher dimension! The heart chakra, known as 'anahata' is the 4th chakra and it is the bridge between the physical and the spiritual world. It is the seat of love and compassion. I often refer to this space as the 'essence of who we really are' and it is referred to as our soul-self' or the 'seat of our soul'. It is the powerhouse or energy source that keeps our worlds balanced.
Anahata (Sanskrit: अनाहत, Anāhata) is of Hindu Yogic and Tantric (Shakta) traditions.
In Sanskrit the word anahata - means unhurt, un-struck and unbeaten. Anahata Nad refers to the Vedic concept of unstruck sound, the sound of the celestial realm.
It is related to element 'air' (my element) and when balanced and clear and sparkling....you will feel the strongest most powerful force in the universe........UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Love is the only thing that is real.

I shared a photo of my heart medicine altar. This altar changes as my outer world changes. Right now I have a rose quartz HoTei or Putai (laughing Buddha) sitting on a pink heart box( both gifts from very dear friends) as well as a Brazilian crystal wand that has a beautiful carved angel and embellished with rose quartz and copper ( my metal). I also have clear quartz crystal right now because I am really focused on 'clearing' my left side of my heart (there was also a 65% blockage in one of my arteries on the left at the time of my MI). I also have an aventurine heart which represents many things...but for me it is powerfully connected to my healing angel...Raphael. I also use jade and malachite. Quan Yin is my yin energy and this is where the rose quartz comes in.

Take the time to focus on Anahata and thank this beautiful chakra for all that it gives. Also remember to open up to receiving through this chakra to keep you in balance and harmony with the universal laws.

Have an incredible heart filled day!
Love and blessings~
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment