Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~My Healing Heart~



What helps my heart heal? Love. Love is the magical elixir that brings my heart to a higher level of healing. It is a higher healing than all those pills I swallow. It is higher than the walks to the park or the bicycle ride....or taking the stairs instead of the elevator. Love heals the little wounds and the big wounds. My heart is healing because of the awesome power of love. Love rules supreme in my world and this heals my heart. When I give love, I give love. Do you understand? It is unconditional. When I receive love, I am balancing the universal laws and this heals my heart. It heals me because I take joy in receiving love. It is a precious gift. With love all things are possible.
Tomorrow I will blog on the heat chakra~ Anahata, the twelve petal lotus.

Heart Blessings~
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment