Sunday, February 22, 2009

My CoQ 10~ Liquid Gold!!!

Mayo Clinic- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is produced by the human body and is necessary for the basic functioning of cells. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and to be low in patients with some chronic diseases such as heart conditions, muscular dystrophies, Parkinson's disease, cancer, diabetes, and HIV/AIDS. Some prescription drugs may also lower CoQ10 levels.

Well when I started taking my heart meds I started researching what it was that I was putting into my body. I am not a 'pill person' so to speak so it was really hard for me to ingest this stuff. Well I was alarmed at what I learned. Statins (cholesterol lowering drugs) deplete the CoQ10 in your system. This enzyme already starts to deplete with age...with the statins on top of the natural depletion...well I think your getting the picture. CoQ10 is SO critical to the functioning of every vital organ. The depletion of this enzyme could be fatal!

So I started taking CoQ10 about 4 months ago. I also do the Omega3 and I was taking a tablespoon of cold pressed organic Flax Seed daily (I have been lax in doing that one!) I started some other things like PhytoMega and ProvexCV. I will talk about all of these on this blog! It is my ultimate goal to get off of my heart meds. Event though I am a CAD patient....I believe this can be done. At the spiritual healing level I reiki my meds and I work with AA Raphael and Quan Yin on my heart. Raphael works with me while I am sleeping. Sometimes I wake up and there is a wet circle all around my heart center. I go to sleep visualizing him with this tiny scrub brush and a spray can of green healing foam and he scrubs my arteries while I am sleeping. Quan Yin really helps me with my angina attacks. Her loving energy gets me through an attack. She also helps me with forgiveness and any other emotions that create blockage in my heart. I can feel my chi flowing in harmony instantly after I call on her. It is so beautiful and amazing! It sure beats NITRO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment