Sunday, April 26, 2009

Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE!!!






Today I thought I would lighten things up with some humorous health quotes!

Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. ~Doug Larson

Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway. ~Author Unknown

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing. ~Redd Foxx


Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. ~Mark Twain


Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

If I'd known I was going to live so long, I'd have taken better care of myself. ~Leon Eldred

AND MY FAVORITE QUOTE:

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. ~Author Unknown

Create an awesome day!
Heart Hugs~
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment