Thursday, April 9, 2009

Full Moon in Libra~ heart drumming/ meditation and ritual



In this Libra Full moon it is the perfect time to focus on balance in your life. Tonight I will be doing a full moon drumming and honoring the massive changes that have come into my life since the previous new moon that was in Aries. The full moon is in Libra and the sun is in Aries bringing a beautiful balance to the cosmos and our lives. This is a perfect time for me to release all feelings, emotions, and relationships that no longer serve me for my highest good.

This drumming/meditation will be centered in my heart chakra (anahata) bringing balance to my spiritual and material world. From my heart center I will be in sync with the beating of my drum and I will focus on bringing balance into my life by releasing and forgiving. I will call on the angelic realm to assist me with this ritual of releasing. May this full moon find you heart centered and in perfect balance. May peace and harmony rule your world!

Shanti~

Desiree ^i^

No comments:

Post a Comment