Thursday, August 27, 2009

Join me on the Start! heart walk In SF Golden Gate Park

Event: START! heart walk American Heart association
Date: Saturday September 26th, 2009
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
LOCATION: San Francisco Golden Gate Park (across from the Conservatory of flowers)

If you would like to donate less than $25 you can donate via this blog (paypal button left hand corner!) and 100% of your donation goes to the Heart Angels team efforts ( this is my team) You can also donate on my AHA
by going to: http://sfheartwalk.kintera.org/desireesheart?faf=1&e=2569966141 This is where I will deposit your donations that are made via this blog! Thank you !!

I appreciate your support and thank you for honoring me in our efforts of "Stomping Out heart disease"
If you want to donate by check:
Make check payable to: AHA
Contact me for my mailing address! quanyinhealing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment